SKYTRAX an aviation industry consulting firm from London, England that is very global. On the sidelines of the Paris Airshow 2013, SKYTRAX announced the top ten list of the best airline in the world. A remarkable achievement compaction of the Asian continent, which of the ten best airlines in the world, there are eight airlines that originated from Asia.
As quoted from Skytrax website, providing the world's best airline ranking is obtained by means of an online survey in the period July 2012 to May 2013 (one year), with 18 million users of services covering global flight. The survey polled passengers from 100 different countries and includes 200 airlines around the world.
Here is a list of top ten best airlines in the world in the year 2013 version SKYTRAX:
1. Emirates (Dubai, UEA)
2. Qatar Airways (Doha, Qatar)
3. Singapore Airlines (Singapore)
4. ANA All Nippon Airways (Tokyo, Japan)
5. Asiana Airlines (Seoul, South Korea)
6. Cathay Pacific Airways (HongKong)
7. Etihad Airways (Abu Dhabi, UEA)
8. Garuda Indonesia (Jakarta, Indonesia)
9. Turkish Airlines (Istanbul, Turkey)
10. Qantas Airways (Sydney, Australia)